Reasons for an Inspection
QTQT电玩 Fire and Rescue inspects commercial occupancies for fire and life safety violations and hazards. We inspect occupancies such as:
- Daycare centers
This service eliminates potential fire hazards and provides a great educational opportunity for owners, tenants, and occupants on how to recognize and eliminate hazards.
Door Handle Requirement
Some of the common violations found are:
- Exit and emergency lights inoperable
- Blocked paths of egress
- Fire extinguishers not serviced annually and minimum size not being 4A40BC (10LB)
- Fire alarm systems not serviced and tested annually
- Automatic sprinkler systems not serviced and tested annually
- Incorrect building lettering. Minimum must be 8" letters.
Requesting an Inspection
If we have not inspected your occupancy within the past year, please call Scott Adams at (256) 772-2887 to schedule an inspection. This is for existing occupancies only.
If an inspection is needed on a new occupancy, please contact the Permitting Division at (256) 772-5644.