Parks & Facilities
Recreation Maintenance Roles and Responsibilities
The Recreation Maintenance Division responsibilities are threefold:
- Maintain City parks, facility grounds, athletic fields, and recreational buildings located at Dublin Memorial Park, Palmer Park, and QTQT电玩 Senior Center safely and proficiently in a condition that is safe, attractive, and ready to function as designed
- Provide the highest level of playing conditions on the City’s athletic playing fields
- Promote and enhance all parks and facilities for year round usage
Trained professional staff and licensed contractors ensure the service and upkeep on all physical facilities to their optimum efficiency and capacity while performing maintenance activities in a safe, timely, and efficient manner using the highest level of workmanship standards and quality materials.
To report any problems or concerns about parks, playgrounds or facilities, please contact Kory Alfred, Director of Parks and Recreation at (256) 772-9300 or email.
Division responsibilities include:
- Turf maintenance
- Tree maintenance
- Athletic field maintenance
- Installation of flowerbeds and tree planting