QTQT电玩 City Disability Advocacy Board
Day: Second Tuesday of each month
Time: 6:00 pm
Location: QTQT电玩 City Hall, 100 Hughes Rd.
The QTQT电玩 City Disability Advocacy Board is a board which strives to affect positive changes in persons with physical and mental impairments that substantially limit one or more major life activities.
MCDAB is current recruiting committee members for their accessibility committee. See the recruitment letter.
At least six persons serving on the Board must be bona fide resident citizens of the City of QTQT电玩. To qualify to be a member of the QTQT电玩 City Disability Advocacy Board, you must be one of the following:
- One adult with a disability
- Three parents/caregivers of a person with a disability
- One employee of the QTQT电玩 City Schools Special Education Department
- Two City of QTQT电玩 residents with an interest in promoting the issues that affect persons with disabilities
- One person associated with a business not affiliated with disability services
- One person associated with a business affiliated with disability services
- One ex-officio non-voting member from City of QTQT电玩 Parks and Recreation Department
- One ex-officio non-voting liaison to the City Council
|Name||Place Number||Term Expires||Appointed By|
|Jennessa Crosswy, Chairperson Email||2||12/31/2020||Mayor|
|Gene Hans Velez||6||12/31/2021||Mayor|
|Kory Alfred, Parks & Recreation Dir||Ex-Officio 1||Council|
|Maura Wroblewski (Email), Council Liaison||Ex-Officio 2||Council President|